Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES TO UNFOLD

It's been some time since my last update, and very much time for a new one!  I am hard at work on my journey through You University and absolutely loving the experience. I have experienced so much growth, healing, and learning up to this point, it is truly life changing!! I have come up against resistance in completing assignments and facing certain emotional issues from the past. However, I was able to recognize immediately and work through the resistance which speaks volume's to my personal growth. In the past, I would've normally shut down at the first sign of resistance and walked away. It was my way of not dealing with any of the emotional stuff.

The bond between myself and the other student's has grown by leaps and bounds and friendships have bloomed. I am grateful for the strong support system available to me and I know that they get me, they understand where I am coming from and are genuine in their efforts to help me through whatever I may be experiencing at any given time. This alone has been an invaluable part of my journey.

I must say, I always thought that by not concentrating on my past that I was okay. I couldn't have been further from the truth. The past and all of it's unresolved emotional garbage has been a toxic venom brewing inside of me for years and it has affected me in more ways then I even know! The release I feel as I face each unresolved issue is enormous, I actually can feel it on a physical level! Of course, on an emotional and mental level as well.

My awareness continues to expand, as does my intuitiveness and I am working on listening to my intuition more. Overall, it has been an emotionally charged journey, difficult at times, but, absolutely rewarding, healing, and so worth it!! My determination and commitment has grown ever stronger, with each new experience.

2 comments:

  1. Fellow You U Coach, It's wonderful to see how you are experiencing your own growth and blossoming. This is a wonderful journey of self-discovery. And to be supported and accompanied is an extra special gift.

    ReplyDelete