Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How I found You University and began the journey home.

I am finally on the right path and it feels so right!!! I have been in the role of victim for so long, repeating the same old patterns and knowing what the outcome would be. I spent many hours beating myself up over it and finally, I found the tools and the support to move forward and peel away the layers to expose my true Authentic self - The Real Me.

I made a decision to become a Life Coach and started doing research on the various trainings out there. I quickly became discouraged at how many were out there and how much they cost and all the different programs available. I was surfing on the net one day and came across a free online journaling site. I enjoy journaling but never kept up with it much. However, I am online daily checking my mail and working so I thought it would work well. Needless to say I signed up, created my profile and explored the site for awhile.

What I found was a fantastic community of positive, supportive, and knowledgeable people. I have made some new and very special friendships that I know will last for a long time to come. The journaling has been so helpful in dealing with the emotions I am experiencing through this personal transformation. You can make your journals public or private, you can view other peoples journals and so much more.

Anyways, I guess I was just so surprised at the sincerity of these wonderful people, usually you sign up for some freebie only to become bombarded by daily e-mails to buy some product or service! Not there, I actually did not know they offered anything other than the journal until I was exploring the site and found some programs that they offer along with some other services. Which by the way, turned out to be of all things a Life Coach training program!! Talk about being guided to the right place exactly where I am supposed to be right now. I just thought this was such an awesome Body, Mind, & Spirit experience that I had to share it!!! Anyone else have a similar experience to share?

2 comments:

  1. Congratultions on beginning your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful and so you Teri!! I love your new blog and am so proud of all the hard work you have been putting into your journey! I just love going through You University with you!!

    ReplyDelete